|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Fiberglass Frp Pressure Tank
1.inner shell – food grade Polyethylene (PE) seamless one-piece tank liner
2. Outer shell – Continuous strands of fiber-glass with high strength epoxy resin
3. Bottom base – FRP reinforced tripod base/PP round base
4.Opening – 2.5" & 4" precision injected model with threaded opening for 6 " to 18" diameter tanks
5.openning way-top and bottom or top only
2.Working Temperature :1-49°C(34-120°F)
3.Maximum Vacuum :5"Hg(127mmHg).
1.Exceed 100,000 times of cycle test from 0-150psi with standing pressure.
2.Burst test to 4 times(600psi) of its operating pressure.
3.static pressure test 1.5Mpa for10 minites.
Technical Specification about FRP tanks:
1. Working Pressure: 0.1~1.0 MPa
2. TDS: ≤700mg/L
3. Production Capacity: 1~35m3/h
4. Raw water temperature: 1~40 degree
5. Operating temperature: 1~50 degree
6. Inlet water hardness: ≤12mmol/L
7.Outlet water hardness: ≤0.03mmol/L
8. regenerating resin should use NaCl, couldn't use iodised salt, calcium salt
All feed water and waste water treatment application, included multi-media filter and softener.